Fit By Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tae Bo® A Thon



During our Quest 12 program, we do our best to provide challenges for our participants. We decided to hold a private Tae Bo A Thon. What we do in this event is we have back to back Tae Bo classes with about a 10 minute break in between each class. The Tae Bo A Thon usually lasts about 12 hours total.

We had 54 start out at 9am this past Saturday and 38 were still standing at 8pm. It was so incredible. Many of the participants had just started getting into shape a few weeks ago.

We want to teach people that getting in shape is not about the physical, it is about the mental and spiritual. That we have the ability to go further, no matter what our circumstances are if we ignite our spirits.

At Fit By Faith, we truly believe that God gives us opportunities to be courageous, opportunities to break through our flesh so we can go to the next level and get those blessings He wants so much to give us, to dig deep and learn how to activate our spirits to prepare us for future warfare in other areas of our life.

The cheer that was heard at the end of this Tae Bo A Thon was one of the most amazing, victorious cheers I have ever heard. It was beautiful. The testimonies of what some of these participants had to go through, what happened to them before they even got there and what happened afterwards are just amazing and I do hope they will post their comments here.

Such an inspiration. Everyone should do something like this! God is so GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Krista, you guys are awesome!! I think I'm your first follower!!! Love, Connie from North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tae-Bo-Athon was one of the single most life changing events for me since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. God did some amazing things in my heart and mind. I was not even going to participate (at least not all day) because I had some pretty good excuses. My husband was suppose to be out of town and my son needed to be at UIL Solo and Ensemble contest. My husband felt it was important for me to be involved in this and cancelled his trip to make sure our son was taken care of. Well, The Lord, with my husband's help, took away that excuse. I woke up Saturday morning and felt terrible. I won't go into what the issue was but it was very legimate. The Lord just kept telling me you can do this and I want you to do this...again with the help of my husband.

    I could not and would not have done this without the strength and encouragement of my God and Savior and my wonderful husband. I also could not have done this without my new friends at Fit-By-Faith who encourage me and keep me accountable. We are not islands unto our selves and we need each other. I am also thankful to the trainers. We have to have servant leaders and I truly believe that all of the trainers at Fit-By-Faith are truly servant leaders.

    I know that I truly broke through the flesh. Without being over dramatic...this event made a life changing impact on me.

    To sum it all up for me, God showed me Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiriutal hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus.

    Bobbie Fawcett
    GO GREEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete